Want to take your website to the next level? Our developers, designers and writers will be happy to help you improve your website by doing all the things we do best, leaving you free to do the things you're good at.
PDT stands for Personal Design Time, which is blocks of time we dedicate to doing specific projects just for you.
How PDT Points Work
PDT Points reflect blocks of time that are pre-purchased at a discount from our normal hourly rate. When you have a project you would like us to do for you, visit I NEED A PROJECT DONE and complete the form. We'll the contact you to discuss details.
Below are just a few ideas of what you can use PDT Points on:
- Updating your website for you
- Designing or altering your logo
- Photoshop editing of images or graphics
- Populating the pages of your website with your provided content
- Writing custom content for the pages of your site
- Review and editing of your provided content for errors and grammar
- Plus, many more
PDT Points Included with Packages
PDT Points are included with our Silver (10) and Gold (20) packages. To keep the initial setup fees as low as possible, we don't include any in Bronze package, but they can be purchased separately and used with any package.
We offer 4 packages:
- $150 for 5 points
- $300 for 12 points (most popular!)
- $550 for 24 points
- $700 for 36 points
See and example of photos we edited on Gateway Travel's About Us page.
Complete the form below to purchase PDT Points:
For more information about PDT Points, call us at 440-893-0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.